THESE ARE THE GENERAL TERMS GOVERNING USERS USE OF THE AIRSPACE WEBSITE.
Welcome to the www.airspacegallery.org website (which with its information, content and services is “our Website”).
2. Our Website
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not warrant or guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and it is made available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice and will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time.
Your use of our Website is also subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats in this agreement and that may appear throughout our Website.
A variety of information, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, data, and other materials (“Content”) is available on our Website.
While we strive to keep the Content posted on our Website accurate, complete, and up-to date, we cannot guarantee, and we are not responsible for and do not warrant, the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any Content.
The Content on our Website is provided for general information only and is provided without warranties of any kind.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
5. Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com. We have no liability to any person linking to our site other than as may be expressly agreed in a written agreement.
6. Third Party Links
7. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site (including all Content and logos). Those works are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use in line with the purpose for which we have made this Website available. You must not modify those. Otherwise you may not use or copy any of the Content for any purposes without our consent (and in such instance of our consent our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of such Content must always be acknowledged).
8. Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
10. Information About Us
Our Website is operated by Airspace Gallery ("we", “us” “our”). We are registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee under company number 06530431 and have our registered office at 4 Broad Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent ST1 4HL.
We are a company limited by guarantee.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
Airspace is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Airspace Gallery (“Airspace”) is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Airspace’s company number is 06530431 and registered address is 4 Broad Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 4HL.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Airspace website (www.airspacegallery.org) or through your interactions with us by email or phone.
Why do we collect personal information about you?
Airspace collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Airspace content or services and products or services available to order or purchase from Airspace, to deal with any enquiries you may have and to improve and develop these and the site for the future.
What Personal Information do we collect?
• Airspace collects the following types of personal information about you which you may provide to us:
• Identity data – including forename and surname, gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings)
• Contact data – including E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address
• Financial data – such as paypal details
• Transaction data - Details of the products or service you have purchased from us and information about whether or not payment has been made
• Profile data such as purchases made by you, your interests and preferences and any feedback and survey responses
• Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
This information does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics.
We also collect Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data, for example we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however if we combine aggregate date with personal data we then treat it as personal data.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Date about you, for example race, religious beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation etc
For further detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see the Cookies Notice.
How do we receive personal information about you?
Airspace receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly via email or phone, visit the Airspace website (www.airspacegallery.org) to browse our content, to request to purchase a product or service, to make a general enquiry, to provide us with feedback or to request our newsletter or when you provide us with information upon any physical visit to the gallery.We also receive information from payment providers to confirm that payment has been made for any product or service that you may order through our site. The payment provider will collect certain of your personal data through this process and has its own security and privacy information.
How do we use Personal Information about you?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not overridden by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
Airspace uses personal information about you that you give us:
• to identify who you are when you contact us
• to provide you with the products or services you have requested (and note we may not be able to perform a contract to provide products or services if you fail to provide certain of the information requested)
• to ensure payment for products or services purchased and to prevent or detect fraud
• to understand what Airspace content and products or services you may be interested in
• to contact you regarding products or services you have ordered, to answer your general enquiries or to administer related communications
• to improve Airspace content, products or services and to carry out customer surveys
• to resolve complaints or issues you may have with the Airspace website or a product or service
• to manage our relationship with you
• to send you Airspace newsletters and updates where you have requested the same
• to send you marketing information about products or services or general Airspace news that you may be interested in
• to improve our customer relationship with you
• to manage your communication preferences or to record that you have unsubscribed from mailing
We use the information we collect about you:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
You will receive e-newsletters and other electronic marketing from us only if you have requested this.
How will we contact you?
Airspace and its third party service providers (eg, payment processors, newsletter and marketing fulfilment agencies and IT service providers) may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
Who do we provide this personal information to?
The personal information is provided to:
• our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as IT service providers who manage the website and its performance, our payment fulfilment provider, delivery providers or our marketing fulfilment agencies who issue our e-newsletter on our behalf or other professional advisers who provide legal, consultancy, insurance or accounting services;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site
• the payment facilitators to process payment and to undertake fraud prevention checks.
We may also need to share your personal data with third parties:
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Airspace or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your information
All personal information we have about you via email or through the site is stored on secure servers operated by Airspace or its third party IT service providers. We have put or ensure that there are in place appropriate security measures and policies to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Where information has been passed to our third party service providers it will be stored on their secure servers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Airspace ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Where you have requested subscription to our e-newsletter or updates or have ordered products from our site your personal information will be held in Airspace’s customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period. You may request to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter at any time at which point you would be removed from our relevant system. My Baba will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate and it is still reasonably necessary for us to retain it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Airspace:
• Access – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Airspace
• Object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or legitimate interests pursued by Airspace or by a third party
• Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
• Erasure – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or the legitimate interests pursued by Airspace or by a third party
You have a right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving the e-newsletter or marketing from Airspace. To manage your rights please follow the instructions in our marketing communications or write to us at:
Post: Airspace, 4 Broad Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent ST1 4HL
Where you opt out of marketing, we may nonetheless retain your information in connection with previous transactions or correspondence (such as record of prior correspondence between us) for so long as is reasonably necessary in connection with the same.
You can also seek to exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
Please note when you seek to enforce any of your rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity as a security measure. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Airspace handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your browser or hard drive of your device. These cookies allow us to distinguish your browser from that of other users of our website. Cookies may store your preferences and other information but cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Cookies do lots of different jobs. They help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our site both generally and for your specific use.
Cookies themselves cannot be used to identify you personally, although please see notes below regarding linkage of information gained with personally identifiable information.
Acceptance of Cookies
When you first access our site, you will receive a message advising you that cookies are in use. This message may also appear in the event that we change any cookies in use that have a bearing on this policy. By clicking to accept, closing the message or continuing to browse the site, you signify that you understand and agree to the use of these cookies, as further described in this policy.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings including the ability to refuse or restrict cookies. You may also delete cookies after they have been placed on your device. However, if you do not accept, restrict or delete cookies at any time, this may affect the functionality of the site and it may take more time to work. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
Cookies that We Use
The cookies we use on this site are as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website for it to work properly. They include, for example, cookies that stop unauthorised posting of content and further cookies that enable you to make use of services provided through the site. These expire at the end of the session when a user exits browser.
Analytical or performance cookies
These analytical cookies are used to recognise different new and returning visitors and count the number of visitors to the site and to see how visitors use our site and move around it when they are using it. The performance cookies also measure the performance of the site and its various pages. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, the pages they have visited on the site and where visitors have come to the site from, and the performance of pages. This allows us to make improvements to the site by understanding how people use it and the user experience. Certain of these cookies do remain on your browser after the end of a session for varying periods of between 24 hours and 2 years.
Functionality or customisation cookies
These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. They also collect information about how users access and move through the site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences. These cookies are also used to manage the shopping experience and keep track of shop-specific actions you take, such as items in your basket. Certain of these cookies do remain on your browser after the end of a session for varying periods of between 24 hours and 2 years.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Certain of these cookies do remain on your browser after the end of a session for varying periods of between 2 months and 1 year.
Third party cookies: targeted advertising and social networking
Third parties (for example, advertising networks, providers of external services like web traffic analysis services and social media and other website providers such as Facebook, youtube, Google and Bing that you may use to share links from the site or otherwise interact with the site (for example, via widgets such as the ‘like’ button or by viewing an embedded video)) may place cookies on your computer to enable integration of social media functions, for analytical or performance tracking and for targeted advertising purposes (by using information about your visits to our site and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in). Airspace does not have any control over these cookies.
You should read their respective privacy policies carefully to find out what happens to any data that these services collect.
We may edit this policy from time to time. Please check this policy regularly for any changes.